Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Junior Contributor

Android Wear and Apple Watch support.

Posted by Enigmaraff Enigmaraff
Message 1 of 5 1,333 Views

Hi guys,

Just wondering if the development team has considered using the smartwatches by both Google and Apple? I currently use the CommBank app through my Android Wear and it is a quick way to check balances. Man Happy

Re: Android Wear and Apple Watch support.

[ Edited ]
Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 5 1,330 Views

Hi @Enigmaraff, we're continually looking into new features and technology for our customers however at this stage we have no immediate plans for this. If this changes we will be sure to let our customers know via our Facebook, Twitter and on the Forum Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Manager

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 3 of 5 1,110 Views

While we don't have a watch app @Enigmaraff, our Easy Alerts (push notifications) do work very well on smart watches Smiley Happy

easyalertwatch.jpg

I know it's not exactly what you're asking but wanted to make sure you're aware of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
0 Kudos
Junior Contributor

Posted by Enigmaraff Enigmaraff
Message 4 of 5 771 Views
Yes not exactly what I meant lol. Any more talk on Android Wear support? Android Wear 2.0 has been announced. I think it would be great for Bankwest.
0 Kudos
Forum Manager

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 5 of 5 758 Views

Good to hear from you again @Enigmaraff. Android Wear (and other wearables for that matter) have not been a focus for our development teams. The focus has really been on improvements to our payments solutions and some other updates to the Bankwest App. As soon as we have info we can share about this and wearables, we'll certainly do it here on the Forum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.