on 27-10-2015 01:58 PM - last edited on 24-03-2017 12:28 PM by SarahF
If you’ve read the intro to Bankwest Easy Alerts and are ready to get started, just follow these 3 simple steps…
- Download the Bankwest App
- Switch on Bankwest Easy Alerts under the ‘Easy Alerts’ main menu
- Customise which notifications you wish to receive
We've made it flexible so you can customise specific notifications to help you keep track of your everyday banking on your mobile personal transaction and savings accounts. You can set up notifications for these accounts that are available through mobile banking, or turn off a notification category completely. Limited alerts are available for credit card transactions.
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
on 02-02-2016 12:28 PM
I think I'm missing something..........
I have just installed the Bankwest mobile banking app on my Sony Z1 and I'm trying to setup easy alerts.
I only have 2 options on the customise easy alerts page. International transaction and PayPass transaction. No scheduled payments, payment reminders or any of the other options shown in your guides.
on 02-02-2016 02:33 PM
on 17-03-2016 02:08 PM