Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Forum Manager

Activating Bankwest Easy Alerts

[ Edited ]
Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 1 of 5 3,840 Views

If you’ve read the intro to Bankwest Easy Alerts and are ready to get started, just follow these 3 simple steps…

1. Download the Bankwest App
  2. Switch on Bankwest Easy Alerts under the ‘Easy Alerts’ main menu
  3. Customise which notifications you wish to receive

samsung s7 easy alert customise.pngsamsung s7 notification list easy alert.png

applestore1.pngplaystore1.png

We've made it flexible so you can customise specific notifications to help you keep track of your everyday banking on your mobile personal transaction and savings accounts. You can set up notifications for these accounts that are available through mobile banking, or turn off a notification category completely. Limited alerts are available for credit card transactions.

Easy, right?

Please ensure you read our website terms of use if you intend to access our website from a mobile device. Terms of use apply for Bankwest Easy Alerts. Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc. Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.

Re: Activating Bankwest Easy Alerts

Posted by nicnacvb nicnacvb
Message 2 of 5 3,195 Views

I think I'm missing something..........

I have just installed the Bankwest mobile banking app on my Sony Z1 and I'm trying to setup easy alerts.

I only have 2 options on the customise easy alerts page. International transaction and PayPass transaction. No scheduled payments, payment reminders or any of the other options shown in your guides.

Help!

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 3 of 5 3,193 Views

This may mean that the type of account you have is only compatible with these options @nicnacvb, as options not applicable to your account type won't show up when you register. What type of accounts do you currently have with Bankwest?

Posted by nicnacvb nicnacvb
Message 4 of 5 3,189 Views

Thanks

I just have a Bankwest Lite Mastercard

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 5 of 5 3,065 Views

Sorry for the delay in my response @nicnacvb, credit card accounts only have these two options available for Easy Alerts, which is why they're the only ones showing for you. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.