Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Eaf
New Contributor

26 hours and counting for a bank to bank transfer? No.

[ Edited ]
Posted by Eaf Eaf
Message 1 of 8 953 Views

I don't and never did give permission for you financial **bleep** to use my cash in the money markets prior to you clearing it post transfer.

Clear the transfer you absolute greedy bastards. It's not your money.

0 Kudos
Eaf
New Contributor

Re: 26 hours and counting for a bank to bank transfer? No.

Posted by Eaf Eaf
Message 2 of 8 945 Views
Still nothing. I'd like my cut of what you earned from this please. Payable in full. Today.
0 Kudos
Eaf
New Contributor

Posted by Eaf Eaf
Message 3 of 8 942 Views
This is getting ridiculous. I understand there's a time difference between East and West, but this is pathetic. Get it together WankBest, or you're going to lose my custom.
0 Kudos
Eaf
New Contributor

Posted by Eaf Eaf
Message 4 of 8 940 Views
OK you ignorant bastards, let's see what the FOS thinks.
0 Kudos

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 5 of 8 935 Views

Hi @Eaf, Bank to Bank transfers can take 2-3 business days to go through. There are also payment cut off times that you may need to consider. You can view details here: http://goo.gl/kk83Pq  http://goo.gl/TUqyyB sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

0 Kudos
Eaf
New Contributor

Posted by Eaf Eaf
Message 6 of 8 934 Views
Don't tell me what I need to consider. This is the same irrelevant and unhelpful response I received over the telephone. In this day and age, that inaction is inexcusable. Do we need to return to paper systems for things to actually occur?

Inconvenience? Ha! Did you eat over the weekend @SarahF? Because I sure as **bleep** didn't.
0 Kudos
Eaf
New Contributor

Posted by Eaf Eaf
Message 7 of 8 912 Views
I didn't think I'd receive a reply to that...

This is the issue with these roles. You people get so lost in your bureaucracy and procedural requirements that you forget you are people employed to serve other people.

What I'm asking is not difficult; where is the money that was transferred to me on Saturday; when will I be able to access it; why has it taken so long?

Yet, due to the above lapse in your collective self awareness, I'm left hungry for another day. You're literally playing with people's lives. Playing fair would benefit us all, including yourselves.
0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 8 of 8 907 Views

Money transfers are only processed on business days @Eaf, and take 2-3 business days to be received as @SarahF mentioned. So we actually don't receive funds from other banks over the weekend.

I understand you're upset and are wanting to receive your funds as soon as possible. We do credit funds to our customer accounts on the same day we receive them, so if they haven't arrived in your account it's likely they haven't yet been received by Bankwest.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.