Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Highlighted

which home loans are receiving the .25% interest rate cut??

Posted by Snowy Snowy
Message 1 of 2 503 Views

I've been with Bankwest for 7 or 8 years, my current loan is virtually paid out, < $4000.

My current loan is at 4.19% which is OK for the size of the balance of this loan as of now.

My partner and I are interested in doing an extension to our existing home, (which is the property mortgaged), and I am investigating who to go to to push this loan out to say $170,000.

A considerable number of home loan offerers have interest rates down around the 3.5% mark.

What is Bankwest going to offer me to stay with them. 

My partner owns a property valued at $500,000 outright, the current property is valued at around the $580,000 to $600,000 mark.

0 Kudos

Re: which home loans are receiving the .25% interest rate cut??

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 2 400 Views

Hey @Snowy all of our variable home loans will receive both the 0.25%p.a June reduction and 0.19%p.a July reduction. These will be applied from the 25th June and 23rd July respectively. 

In regards to borrowing additional funds, the best people to speak with regarding this will be our Home Loan Lenders. They can be contacted on 13 17 19 between: Monday to Friday 7am-6pm (AWST) - Saturday 8am-4pm (AWST).

If you prefer to speak with someone in person, you're welcome to pop into a branch. You can find your closest branch and their opening hours from the link below;

https://www.bankwest.com.au/find-us#!/

I'd recommend making an appointment just to make sure we have someone available to chat.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.