Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Statement

Posted by maniasw maniasw
Message 1 of 2 636 Views

Could you please help me?

I had a home loan back in 2009 until 2014 with Bankwest and I need to know what was the interest rate in each year. 

I called call center and they think I can get the statement within 7 years only. 

issuing statement would be a good idea but I don't necessarily need to get a statement but I need to know the interest rate that I paid (2009-2014) for my tax purpose.

I am not the current bankwest customer but it would be very appreciated if you can help me with this matter 

0 Kudos

Re: Statement

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 622 Views

Hey @maniasw, that's for reaching out.

The statement offer would have been so that you can see your previous interest rates - as well as any changes to this during a particular period. The information you were provided above is correct though, we do only hold records for up to 7 years, so there is no guarantee that we can advise you of the rate prior to 2012.

We can't view or provide any personal information via Facebook, though if you can get in touch with our Contact Centre and advise you're chasing the Historical Interest Rates on a now-closed Home Loan, a consultant can take a look into this for you and find the rates as far back as they possibly can.

Thank you.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.