Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Highlighted

Retention Team not answering calls or returning them is this a deliberate stalling ploy?

Posted by andrewckelly andrewckelly
Message 1 of 2 233 Views

Retention Team not answering calls or returning them is this a deliberate stalling ploy? I can see a few other forum posts expressing the same issues. This only alienates your customers further and makes them want to leave. You need to have a dedicated number that staff actually answer or a direct email that you monitor and have KPIs on getting back to customers. I have called twice and was given assurances they would return calls, after two days I called a third time asked to be transferred to a team leader and the staff member hung up, this was after being on hold for 15 minutes to get connected in the first place. 

0 Kudos

Re: Retention Team not answering calls or returning them is this a deliberate stalling ploy?

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 2 208 Views

I'm very sorry to hear this @andrewckelly and can appreciate this is incredibly frustrating. 

Due to the new financial year and the RBAs recent announcements, we've received a large volume of call back requests. This has caused our Customer Options Team's call back time frame and phone wait times to be much longer than usual.

If you've not yet received your call back, or have been unable to get through when you've called, please email forum@bankwest.com.au with your Forum username, full name, best contact number and state. 

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.