Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Question about home loan discharge

Posted by jullieta88 jullieta88
Message 1 of 6 143 Views

Hello Bankwest team.

I have questions about my home load and its discharge.

I am having home load and its name is 'Complete Variable Home Loan' . I am currently discharging my load every month and it's amout is around $1,700 and its balance is about $30,000.

If I discharge $10,000, I want to know how much I have to pay for loan on every month. When I discharge $10,000 with lump sum, I want to know about changes related to my home load contract.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Re: Question about home loan discharge

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 6 142 Views

Hi @jullieta88, for security reasons we can't access or discuss any personal account information over the forum, so we'd need to speak with you either over the phone on 13 17 19, or via live chat so that we can look into this for you.

You can access live chat during WA business hours by logging into online banking using a computer and selecting "Chat to us now".

0 Kudos

Message 3 of 6 137 Views

Hi LyndsC

I couldn't find "Chat to us now" menu. How can I get to that menu? Please let me know.

Is this menu in Bankwest Fourm or Bankwest online banking site?

Even I logged in personal online banking, I could not find "Chat to us now"  menu. 

Please explain path more detail.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 6 136 Views

This option should appear in the bottom right hand of the screen @jullieta88

0 Kudos

Message 5 of 6 130 Views

Hello,

I can't find chat menu at my browser. Shoud I find this menu in the 'Bankwest Fourm' ?

Would you guide me more in detail?

Thank you

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 6 of 6 129 Views

Hi @jullieta88, this option is not available in the forum. You'll need to log into online banking via a computer by visiting www.bankwest.com.au and selecting ""Login" from the top right hand of the page. Once you have logged in you should see the "Chat to us now" button at the bottom of the screen.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.