a month ago
Hi @Ashy88 , thanks for your enquiry! We would require a written request from you, it must include the following details:
- Name of account holder/s (both if two to sign)
- Account number
- Security swap details, i.e. both vehicles’ rego, VIN numbers, current insurance paperwork and valuations 'Valuation check'
- Signature(s). If the account is two to sign, approval is required from both customers
- Evidence of the new vehicle details - if you are purchasing the vehicle, this will be the Contract of Sale / tax invoice or if you currently own the new vehicle, you'll need to supply current registration papers.
- Current insurance paperwork for both vehicles.
Once these have been received we will process the request and perform checks to ensure that the new vehicle meets the criteria of the existing loan and advise you of the outcome.
You can send your request in writing via Bankmail, by logging into online banking and selecting "Message Centre" and then "Bankmail".
Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!
If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.