New October rate cuts

Posted by Pharmanator Pharmanator
Message 1 of 5 673 Views

Will Bankwest pass on the new rate cut?

0 Kudos

Re: New October rate cuts

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 5 586 Views

Hey @Pharmanator we've announced that we'll be reducing our Standard Variable Interest Rate home loans by between 0.13% - 0.25%pa effective 16/10/2019 depending on the loan type.
Further info is available on our website.

0 Kudos

Home loan interest rate cuts

Posted by MicAT59 MicAT59
Message 3 of 5 425 Views

Are existing home loans receiving the RBA's official .25% interest rate cut from 1st October??

0 Kudos

Re: Home loan interest rate cuts

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 4 of 5 409 Views

Hey @MicAT59 I've answered this above Smiley Happy I hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Re: New October rate cuts

Posted by LandyLee LandyLee
Message 5 of 5 262 Views

Hi

As I know ME, UBank and Bankwest announce interest rate cuts, with more lenders likely to drop their fixed rates in the coming weeks if the RBA cuts the cash rate.

I'm a student and have lots of tasks, I use https://www.aresearchguide.com/thesis-generator.html and it always works when I have a deal with some researches

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.