Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Mortgage repayment frequency

Posted by Bindyempo_32 Bindyempo_32
Message 1 of 2 368 Views
Hi there, we have a mortgage through you guys and should be on weekly repayments. We are OS at the moment and I can't see any weekly deductions taking place from our offset. Can someone explain why? Unless it hasn't been set up correctly. I'd call but don't want an international call and the wait time of over 20mins which I had when I called before I left oz last week. Thanks
0 Kudos

Re: Mortgage repayment frequency

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 2 365 Views

Hi @Bindyempo_32, thanks for contacting us. Via the Forum I'm not able to view any personal details however if the loan is new and while you're away would have been the first time a payment should have gone out it may be something that we need to look into (make sure it's set up etc) If this payment normally goes out each week and has only recently stopped then we'd need to see if this payment is still active. Do you have access to online banking via a computer while you're away? If you do, you can log in and live chat with us so our team can look into his. ^Sarah

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.