Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Senior Contributor

Interest rate letters - Infographics

Posted by cgm cgm
Message 1 of 6 1,559 Views

After any interest rate change, Bankwest customers receive a letter advising of any increase or decrease in their home loan interest rate. The back of the letter contains a useful information about your repayments section.

There's a lot of science going around at the moment about the benefits of people digesting information through visualisation.  A lot of superannuation funds already display information through infographics on annual statements to members.

Can Bankwest please invesitgate displaying this information as infographics?

0 Kudos
Forum Manager

Re: Interest rate letters - Infographics

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 2 of 6 1,554 Views

I'm a big fan of infographics myself @cgm so I love your suggestion Smiley Happy

While I can't confirm infographics are our final solution, we are looking at new content opportunities and how we deliver our messages, including video (obviously not for paper statements Smiley Happy). Would love some vsiual examples of the ones you really like so I can pass them through to our Customer Communications Team.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Posted by cgm cgm
Message 3 of 6 1,521 Views

@PeteW do you want me to post some visual examples?

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Posted by cgm cgm
Message 4 of 6 1,520 Views

Another item that would be great for infographics would be the Platinum Annual Credit Card Summary Statements.

0 Kudos
Forum Manager

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 5 of 6 1,516 Views

Hi @cgm, these statements are categorised by spend based on the Merchant Category Code attached to each transaction. Merchant Category codes which are allocated to each purchase are based on the code sent to Bankwest by the merchant processing each transaction.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Posted by cgm cgm
Message 6 of 6 1,509 Views

Here is an example of Bankwest using infographics to show some information about Australian bank notes.

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.