Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Chi

Home loan repayment late

Posted by Chi Chi
Message 1 of 2 558 Views

Hi, today is due for my monthly repayment but I got some financial difficulties this month.If I repay late 1 month,it means next month, I will pay double.1 for this month and 1 for next month as scheduled.is it possible? And how much I get charged for late payment.thanks for reply

0 Kudos

Re: Home loan repayment late

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 552 Views

Hi @Chi, thanks for your enquiry. If you are unable to make payment to your Home Loan, you may wish to speak with our Collections Team, who can look at a repayment plan or other alternative options with you. You may be charged an Arrears Notice Fee of $35, if your account is overdrawn by 100% of your minimum monthly repayment amount, or for more that 10 consecutive days. Alternatively, if you are experiencing Financial Hardship, you can take a look at this previous Forum post which may assist you with more information. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.