Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Home loan interest rate

Posted by Chris Chris
Message 1 of 2 540 Views
I've been had the same several problem with other customer, one of the consultant said that on behalf of bankwest fault for the delay they will revert back my interest rate to the original rate.
After i found out when my loan come out, the interest rate they give is the higher one not the original rate that they said so i did a call to the customer service on thrusday and she told me that somebody will give a call on the same day.
Waiting for the whole day with no one calling me back, i received the call back on wednesay saying that they need to investigate it further and said that somebody would call me back on thursday but until friday no one been calling me.
What happen with bankwest? Is dragging thing now is your trend? It's been so hard and complicated to dealing with you and thats why i get into this trouble and now you said i can't get what supposed to be my rights?
0 Kudos

Re: Home loan interest rate

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 2 526 Views

Hi @Chris, I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having some trouble getting through to our Customer Options Team. If you'd like to email socialmedia@bankwest.com.au with your full name, contact number and RE: Home loan interest rate call back Attn Sarah  - in the subject line. I can arrange a call to you ASAP.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.