Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Home Loan: Pre Approval complaint

Posted by bala bala
Message 1 of 3 351 Views

Hi

can anyone look into my complaint raised last week on social media FB in regards to Home loan application

This is very urgent

bala-

0 Kudos

Re: Home Loan: Pre Approval complaint

Posted by bala bala
Message 2 of 3 350 Views

we are existing customers with BW for 7 years and currently we have a home loan and personal savings account with you. Recently we applied for IP loan and our home loan manager was very helpful and detailed in process.Last week application got declined due to an oversight from both sides.

Now we cannot push the settlement date further as it will jeopardise our other plans. Please investigate and help us

Regards,

Bala

0 Kudos
Forum Manager

Re: Home Loan: Pre Approval complaint

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 3 of 3 306 Views

Hi @bala, sorry to hear about this. I'd love to be able to help you but you're going to need to deal directly with you home loan manager as they're the one that has processed your application - they know the most about the situation and are in a position to help.

If you're having trouble getting in touch with them, please email me your full name, contact number and application number to forum@bankwest.com.au and I'll get hem to give you a call.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.