Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Zm

Extra mortgage repayments

Posted by Zm Zm
Message 1 of 4 460 Views
I have recently transfered a lump sum of money into my mortgage account as an extra repayment but the avaliable balance is less than what i have put in. Also my repayments haven't changed they are still the same as what i was paying before the extra money went in.
0 Kudos

Re: Extra mortgage repayments

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 4 459 Views

Hi @Zm, thanks for contacting us in regards to this. I'd really like our team to check this for you. If you have access to online banking you can log in to live chat with us or send a bankmail message. If you're not able to do this you can call our team on 13 17 19 so they can look into this. Thanks! ^Sarah@Zm, thanks for contacting us in regards to this. I'd really like our team to check this for you. If you have access to online banking you can log in to live chat with us or send a bankmail message. If you're not able to do this you can call our team on 13 17 19 so they can look into this. Thanks! ^Sarah

0 Kudos
Zm

Posted by Zm Zm
Message 3 of 4 458 Views
Ok ill do live chat tomorrow.
0 Kudos

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 4 of 4 451 Views

Great Smiley Happy If you need any further help please just let us know.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.