Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Complex Securities Over a Property

Posted by Ali193 Ali193
Message 1 of 3 788 Views

Hi,  My husband & I wish to being a guarantor for my son who is purchasing a home.  We have found out that our own properties is cross collatorized for our investment properties - what does this mean?  We can be a guarantor??  Can we extend one of our loans???  Have been waiting on a call back as this matter is urgent.  My son's lender sent a fax to Bankwest on 16th May and have only received his answer today 28th May - not very good.  This matter is now urgent  but no one seems to care

0 Kudos

Re: Complex Securities Over a Property

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 3 772 Views

Hi @Ali193 I'm very sorry for the delay in our getting back to your sons broker, I can appreciate this is increidbly frustrating.

Would you mind sending through your Forum username, full name and best contact number to forum@bankwest.com.au so I can arrange for a speicalist to look into what's happening here and get in touch? 

Re: Complex Securities Over a Property

Posted by Ali193 Ali193
Message 3 of 3 770 Views

Hi, Dont bother as it is far too late now.  My son has lost the house he had put an offer on and we are now looking at another lender for our investment properties to get this sorted out once and for all

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.