on 18-10-2015 03:26 PM - last edited on 19-10-2015 08:33 AM by PeteW
We have a house property,and we would like to sell it and purchase another property we have seen how do we do this asap
- Post title edited by PeteW to help other members find the information easier -
19-10-2015 08:32 AM - edited 19-10-2015 08:34 AM
Buying and selling is an exciting time @Masiy123 and it'd be great if we can help you out with it.
Firstly, have you:
- Checked the new house is within your price range from a repayments perspective?
- Looked into the Stamp Duty and other applicable costs?
If you've covered off these initial steps then I'd say it's time to speak with one of our Home Loan Specialists to keep things moving quickly. If you're ready to do this I'm more than happy to get one of them to call you and go into more detail about your situation and explain what you should be doing next.
Just email your full name, contact number and the state you live in to email@example.com Thanks very much!
PS - I edited the title of your post to help other members find the information easier
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.