Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

travel Insurance

Posted by David_P David_P
Message 1 of 5 1,513 Views

Hi, I have just taken out a Breeze Platinum MasterCard and would like to know what the comprehensive travel insuance covers? I have just booked overseas travel using the card. Thanks

0 Kudos

Re: travel Insurance

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 5 1,512 Views

Hi @David_P, the best people to speak with about the complimentary insurance on your credit card are the providers, Allianz Global Assist. Their number is 1800 010 075.

You can access the Complimentary Credit Card insurance booklet via this link: http://www.bankwest.com.au/library/pdf/PDS_20060801-154923.pdf

Alternatively, you can request a hard copy of the booklet from Allianz directly.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Message 3 of 5 1,511 Views

Thanks for your reply. I have looked at the booklet and on the 2nd page it says:

"This booklet contains details of the Complimentary credit card insurance available with the following credit cards: › World Mastercard, Platinum Mastercard & Gold Mastercard › Visa Gold card › Breeze Mastercard facility opened by Bankwest before 3 March 2012"

It says Breeze MasterCard opend before 2012, so does this booklet appy to my card issued in 2017? 

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 5 1,509 Views

Providing your Breeze Mastercard is a Platinum or World level card @David_P, the complimentary insurance would apply. However any classic Breeze Mastercard opened after the date mentioned would not be eligible.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

SOLUTION

Message 5 of 5 1,508 Views

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.