Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

lost phone and transferring money

Posted by gacscarson gacscarson
Message 1 of 6 962 Views

Hi Bank west team,

I have money in my Bankwest that I would like to transfer to an account (British). The issue is that I don't have my phone that I used to secure the payments as I left that in Australia. I needed to keep my account open as I still had salary going in.

How can I get the money back to England??

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: lost phone and transferring money

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 6 955 Views

Hi @gacscarson, you can send money overseas by completing an International Money Transfer form and emailing it to us at IMT.Retail@bankwest.com.au. You can download the form here: http://www.bankwest.com.au/cs/ContentServer?pagename=Foundation/CS/Blob/Document&id=1269946934168&ex...

0 Kudos

Message 3 of 6 925 Views

Hi LyndsC,

Thanks for the help.

However, I email the form over and I am told that I cannot send it over as the 'Form is empty'

Is there any other way of transferring money or being able to change my SMS code to my British phone?

Cheers,

George 

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 6 902 Views

Hi @gacscarson, the SMS code needs to be sent to an active Australian mobile number, so we wouldn't be able to send it to your british phone. Can I ask what you mean when you say the form was empty?

0 Kudos

Message 5 of 6 901 Views

I fill it out and it says this in return after I sent to the appropriate email.

Hi

Thank you for your email, unfortunately this application has not been completed and signed.  Please complete and signed and return to IMT.retail@bankwest.com.au.

Kindest Regards
IMT Retail

Cheers,

George

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 6 of 6 897 Views

Can you please email the form to forum@bankwest.com.au @gacscarson?

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.