Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
New Member

What is the bank details that I need for an overseas bank transfert

Posted by Allison Allison
Message 1 of 2 1,859 Views
I need my account details to be send in Italy for an international bank transfert. They will need an IBAN and SWIFT . Thank you
0 Kudos

Re: What is the bank details that I need for an overseas bank transfert

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 2 1,858 Views

Hi @Allison, Australian bank accounts don't actually have an IBAN.

To receive funds into your Bankwest account you'll need to provide the sender with the Bankwest SWIFT code (BKWAAU6P), your BSB and account number, your full name, and your street address (cannot be a PO Box).

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.