Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Travel insurance

Posted by nevillepaterson nevillepaterson
Message 1 of 5 1,160 Views

Hello,

Can i cancel my booked  travel on my Bankwest card  to Europe due the the eminent risk Terrorisiom activity  using my Bank west Travel insurance?.

0 Kudos
Forum Manager
SOLUTION

Re: Travel insurance

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 2 of 5 1,157 Views

Hi @nevillepaterson, thanks for your question. The issuer of this insurance is Allianz Global Assistance and their contact number for enquiries and claims is 1800 785 918 - they're the best to speak to given the insurance is provided by them.

However I've had a read through the PDS for you and found some relevant information for you in 'Part B - The insurance we provide' - page 44. I still recommend you speak with Allianz about your specific situation regarding what you are and are not covered for and the applicable eligibility requirements.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by nevillepaterson nevillepaterson
Message 3 of 5 1,146 Views

0 Kudos
Forum Manager

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 4 of 5 1,143 Views

Your response is blank @nevillepaterson - is there something further you need help with?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Posted by cgm cgm
Message 5 of 5 996 Views

Please share your experience using the travel insurance perk @nevillepaterson!  Let us all know how it went hereSmiley Happy

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.