Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Travel Insurance

Posted by KathrynH KathrynH
Message 1 of 2 348 Views

We have just booked a domestic cruise from Sydney to Tasmania using our platinum credit card. I understand the card only covers international travel however whenever I've enquire with other companies about insurance they tell me I require international travel insurance for a cruise so then I'm wondering does the complimentary travel insurance that comes with the platinum card cover this and if it does what does it cover? There is myself husband and kids all traveling too, so are we all covered?

0 Kudos

Re: Travel Insurance

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 2 341 Views

Hi Kathryn, while our complimentary travel insurance does cover cruises, it only covers international cruises, so it's unlikely that this would be covered. As the insurance is provided by Allianz, it may be best to speak with them to clarify the specific details of the cover. You can call Allianz Global Assistance on 1800 785 918, and the details of the cover can be found here. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.