Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Travel Insurance - Return Ticket

Posted by kimed kimed
Message 1 of 2 142 Views

Good morning,

I have recently purchased flights to Bali on my Platinum credit card. As we are flying Perth-Bali-Cairns, I purchased 2 seperate tickets, rather than a return ticket.

Can you please advise if I will still be covered by travel insurance?

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Travel Insurance - Return Ticket

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 137 Views

Hi @kimed, thanks for your enquiry.

The best people to speak with about the complimentary insurance on your credit card, are the providers Allianz Global Assist. This is because although Bankwest provide the insurance, Allianz are the underwriters of the policy and therefore will be able to advise exactly what will be covered.

You can view details regarding the number of ways to contact Allianz via their website, as well as some further information specific to customers who have been, or may be affected by this incident.

Thank you.

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.