Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
New Member

Transaction dispute

Message 1 of 2 1,457 Views

I am overseas until March 2018. I would like to dispute a transaction that happened today where I didn’t get the money from an ATM, but you say it was authorised. Is there a time limit on submitting these forms?

0 Kudos

Re: Transaction dispute

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 2 1,456 Views

Hi @PPWALKER, you can dispute the ATM transaction while you're overseas by completing the Transaction Dispute Form available from the link below;

Once completed and signed by hand, this can be attached to a BankMail through the Message centre of your online banking for processing. We do ask that you return the form within 90 days of the transaction being processed to ensure we have chargeback rights.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2020 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.