Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
New Member

Transaction dispute form

[ Edited ]
Posted by yeokim yeokim
Message 1 of 2 579 Views

I found some money lost on my transcation list and uploaded a post two days ago.
I tried to fax the completed transcation dispute form in Korea but unfortunately its not possible for me to do a international fax. So i was wondering if it is okay to scan the completed transaction form and send it to e-mail.
Or else, is there any other ways i can do this?

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Re: Transaction dispute form

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 2 566 Views

Hi @yeokim, thanks for contacting us in regards to this. If you'd like to email us at I will forward this on for you.


0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.