Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Oz
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Platinum MasterCard - travel insurance

Posted by Oz Oz
Message 1 of 2 848 Views

I'm looking to book a 2018 cruise holiday on my platinum MasterCard, just wondering if the travel insurance package that comes with it will cover a cruise? My travel agent didn't seem to think so...?

Any advice appreciated!

Cheers

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Platinum MasterCard - travel insurance

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 2 848 Views

Hi @Oz, thanks for your question. Our complimentary travel insurance is provided by Allianz Global Assistance. Providing you meet the eligibility criteria (outlined in the document in the first link), you should be covered.

If you are unsure, you can give Allianz Global Assistance a call on 1800 785 918 and they will be able to answer any questions you have. Thanks!

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.