Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

International master card

Posted by LRAGUSULOTO LRAGUSULOTO
Message 1 of 3 536 Views
Please advice on the process of applying for a international master card.
0 Kudos

Re: International master card

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 3 532 Views

HI @LRAGUSULOTO, all of our MasterCard Debit Cards and Credit Cards can be used overseas.

You can check out the features of these products on our website, and apply online, or pop into any of our stores to discuss your options.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: International master card

Posted by cgm cgm
Message 3 of 3 502 Views

I would recommend seeing if you're eligible for a Platinum Bankwest credit card @LRAGUSULOTO. I love travelling overseas with mine!

All foreign transaction fees are waived for online and overseas purchases.

If you're interested in receiving Qantas Frequent Flyer points, it might be worth enquiring about the Qantas World Mastercard.  You receive 1 point per dollar spent.

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.