Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

International Transfer Details

Posted by AdriaRincon AdriaRincon
Message 1 of 4 808 Views

Hello Bankwest Staff,

I came back to my country of birth (Spain) after a year working in Perth.

I wonder if you could provide all the information I need to make an international transaction, I've tried it by filling the international form and sending it by mail but one of your agents said it was not safe and I'd have to identify myself.

So please, as calling to an overseas number is very expensive from my country I'd like to know what else do I need besides the form to complete the transaction.

ID photocopy, Passport, any Bankwest paper? 

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos

Re: International Transfer Details

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 4 805 Views

Hi @AdriaRincon, may I ask if you have online banking access still with Bankwest? You can complete and international money transfer via Bankwest Online Banking from a computer. Alternatively you can complete the IMT (International Money Transfer) form and I can supply you with an email address to forward this onto.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Posted by AdriaRincon AdriaRincon
Message 3 of 4 800 Views

Hi Sarah,

Yes I have still access to my bankwest online service, but I applied for a sms excemption before leaving Australia, as it asks me to activate it I'm wandering if I can do it with my spanish mobile phone or removing the excemption means using again my old phone? (Australian one)

Anyway I'd be gratefull if you provide me this e-mail address where I can send the IMT that I already have completed.

Thanks for your time.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor
SOLUTION

[ Edited ]
Posted by cgm cgm
Message 4 of 4 793 Views

The email address you need @AdriaRincon can be found in this earlier International transfer post.

Hope this helps!

Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.