Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Found some money lost from my bank account. What should I do?

Posted by yeokim yeokim
Message 1 of 2 281 Views
Hi
I just checked my transaction list and found that some money were paid to Cardpay exness.com on 15th of December. Also there was an eftpos purchase at Alternative Health Snellville on 14th and i have no idea what these are.
I am currently staying in Korea right now and i have not used my card since i came here. I really do not know what is going on and need help. Can i get the money back?? and is there any ways that i can prevent this to happen in the future? I am afraid that this will happen again..

0 Kudos

Re: Found some money lost from my bank account. What should I do?

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 2 278 Views

Hi @yeokim, thanks for contacting us in regards to this. We will need you to complete a transaction dispute for these transactions which you can find on our forms page. The form you'll need is located in the 'General Forms' section. If you'd like to email us at forum@bankwest.com.au with your contact number and full name I can arrange a call to discuss this further. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.