Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
New Member

Cancel transaction

Posted by Bevy Bevy
Message 1 of 2 262 Views

Hi how do I cancel a recent transaction that I have cancelled with company. 

It's sitting in limbo

0 Kudos

Re: Cancel transaction

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 228 Views

Hi @Bevy , if the transaction is showing as "Authorisation Only", then this should drop off within a 10 business day period. If it's already cleared, or it doesn't drop off for any reason, you can certainly dispute it. 
To do this, you'll need to complete a Transaction Dispute Form, and speak with our Contact Centre to arrange a new card etc. 
You can log in to Online Banking and select "Ask Us" via the Mobile App menu or "Message us Now" from a PC, where our Online Team would be happy to take a look at this. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 13 17 19 - both services are available 24/7 for your convenience.

Thank you. 

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2020 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.