Ask a new question
Forum Manager
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Bankwest BIC / SWIFT Code

[ Edited ]
Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 1 of 16 3,934 Views

Just a quick post to make it nice and easy for you to find our SWIFT Code for international money transfers. SWIFT Code's are also known as BIC (Bank Identifier Code).

SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P

You then just provide your normal BSB and Account Number to the person paying you.

How about a thumbs up if this helped you out? Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.

Re: SWIFT Code

Posted by auxtian auxtian
Message 2 of 16 3,749 Views

Is the SWIFT Code the same for all the branches or does each branch have it's own code

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 3 of 16 3,742 Views

Hi @auxtian, the SWIFT code is the same for any Bankwest account, and not specific to branches Smiley Happy

0 Kudos

Swift codes

Posted by Dabobsta Dabobsta
Message 4 of 16 3,582 Views
To whom it may concern, I was asked for a swift code by the company I am working for in the UK, can anyone help or email this to me if its personally linked to my acc or just in general?

Kindest regards

Robert
0 Kudos

Re: Swift codes

Posted by Dabobsta Dabobsta
Message 5 of 16 3,581 Views
The facebook team have messaged me the details all is good have a good weekend everybody ;-)

Re: Swift codes

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 6 of 16 3,571 Views

I'm glad to hear this has been resolved @Dabobsta Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Manager

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 7 of 16 3,680 Views

With so many customers asking us for the Bankwest SWIFT Code across all our channels, we decided to add it to the footer of our website and the Forum - hope this makes it easier!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.

Looking for bank west swift code and soft code

Posted by zteck88 zteck88
Message 8 of 16 2,560 Views
Hi.. I am Looking for bank west swift code and soft code.. May provide that 2 code to me? Thanks
0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.