Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

iOS fingerprint login keeps logging out

Posted by brettblanchard brettblanchard
Message 1 of 4 545 Views

Hi

About every week or so I need to re enter my password (not pin) into my iOS device as it has automatically logged me out. This is frustrating - i set up the pin and touch ID to use it not to be logged out of it all the time.

Please tell me theres a fix to this?

Thanks

Brett

0 Kudos
Forum Manager

Re: iOS fingerprint login keeps logging out

Posted by AlexM AlexM
Message 2 of 4 544 Views

Hi @brettblanchard this would definitely be frustrating. Generally you should only need to enter your secure code into the app if you reset the code through online banking or if you've de-activated PIN log in/TouchID on the phone itself.

Deleting and re-installing the app should help with this issue - give it a shot, and let us know if this fixes it for you.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by brettblanchard brettblanchard
Message 3 of 4 446 Views

Thanks for that AlexM. It worked for about a week and now its back asking me for my password. If I just use PIN to get in and not touch ID it seems to be OK, but this is really frustrating. I will try uninstalling again, do you have any other ideas though?

0 Kudos

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 4 of 4 445 Views

I'm sorry to hear this is still happening for you there @brettblanchard, that's got to be annoying. If you could please flick me an email to forum@bankwest.com.au with the following information, I'd like to have this escalated through to our Web Team for further investigation.

- mobile device make and model

- IOS version

- Bankwest app version

- Confirmation that the app has been deleted and re-installed.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.