Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
New Member
Accepted Solution

Vehicle Excess cover when holidaying in Australia

Posted by sydneydrewid sydneydrewid
Message 1 of 2 852 Views



im looking to hire a car whilst holidaying in Australia. Reading the booklet on pg 43 it seems to state that I will only be covered for excess if I hire overseas? Is that correct?

0 Kudos

Re: Vehicle Excess cover when holidaying in Australia

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 2 823 Views

Hi @sydneydrewid, you are correct. Our complimentary credit card travel insurance only covers international car hire excess I'm sorry. 

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.