Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Phone calls to call center

Posted by Bank101 Bank101
Message 1 of 2 59 Views

Hi i called bankwest today concerning the feesaver and my question was can i still use my exsisting account number and make it a feesaver account which my question had not answered he comes back with an answer far away from what my question was? he stated that i was not eligable for the feesaver account that i needed to be on a

SICKNESS BENIFIT? 

DISABILITY PENSION?

AGED PENSION?

all these with either a HEALTH CARE CARD or a AGED PENSION HEALTH CARE CARD

now i was not happy with the way he handled my questions i called back to get a second opinion which was a mistake?only told that what the first person who spoke to me was correct information that he must have looked it up  then i told him to email me the information that states all the bull crap above that i mentioned the guy on the first call had told me only to be told that he is unable to send this information.so could you please email me or show were in bankwest policies all of the above is mentioned cause from what i know is that every person who receives government benefit has a health care card? and if it is the case that it is a policy then that to me is discrimination.

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: Phone calls to call center

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 46 Views

Hi @Bank101, it sounds like there may have been some confusion here, for which I am very sorry. We do offer a product called the Feesaver Basic account, for which the above criteria you have mentioned must be met (you can view the Product Disclosure Statement for this account by clicking here, where the requirements are stated). However, we also have a Feesaver Standard account, which is an older Bankwest product. For this account, the above criteria is not necessary (which you can view here). If you would like to discuss converting your current account to one of the Feesaver accounts, it would be best to speak with our Sales Team, as they will be able to confirm if this can be done, or if a new account needs to be opened. They are available by calling our Contact Centre on 13 17 19, between the following hours:
Monday to Friday: 7am - 6pm WST

Saturday: 8am - 4pm WST

Sunday: 8am - 12:30pm WST

Alternatively, you can drop into your closest Bankwest store for further assistance. Please click here to locate a store near you. I hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.