Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Internet banking logon issue with android tablet

Posted by DJL241 DJL241
Message 1 of 3 807 Views

Hi, not sure if this is right place to raise a technical issue...

I live in an over 50 village and support the technology in the village, I am also a BW customer. There are a couple of residents unable to logon to BOB on an android tablet, I also have the same problem....

After entering the PAN and password the tablet appears to hang and will not show any further details. If I logon using an iPad there are no problems, any help would be appreciated.

The current android version is 5.0.1.

Regards

Dennis Lenton

0 Kudos

Re: Internet banking logon issue with android tablet

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 3 791 Views

Hi @DJL241, thanks for your enquiry. Sorry for our delay in getting back to you - I just wanted to check with our team. They've suggested that you uninstall the app and get the latest version to see if that helps. If you still have any issues let me know and we can do some more trouble shooting. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Re: Internet banking logon issue with android tablet

Posted by DJL241 DJL241
Message 3 of 3 788 Views

Hi Sarah, I have removed and reinstalled the app, when I try to logon, the PAN and secure code appears to

authenticate ok, then the loading message just sits there with the icon turning, nothing else happens, I have let this run for around 5 mins. This only happens on the android tablet.

Regards

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.