Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
MM

I'm disappointed in customer service on phone

Posted by MM MM
Message 1 of 4 463 Views

I believe Bankwest customer services are good but today, on phone, I was not impressed with service , I got from a female officer today. she was not professional at all, not so keen on listening what I asked . bankwest service is not good quality anymore?

0 Kudos

Re: I'm disappointed in customer service on phone

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 4 459 Views

Hi @MM, I'm sorry to hear of your experience, this certainly isn't how we want our Customers to feel. If you can please send me an email to forum@bankwest.com.au with the details of what's happened, I will ensure that this is addressed. Thanks

0 Kudos
MM

Posted by MM MM
Message 3 of 4 445 Views

Hello there,

Thank you for the email. 

What happened was I phoned customer services (131719) twice to ask when I could get a new my debit card because my old card said expire 4/2017. When I rang there first time, a male customer officer checked my ID to find I was a right person on the query . He advised me to get it next three business days but the card was not arrived so rang there again . This time, a female customer officer . I could not believe she did not ask any my ID or card information then she just said it would be too early to send new card as yours expire April . It would be posted early April . These all, she said . This kind of customer services, anyone can do it . Is she really trained person with Bankwest. So poor serives , I have ever got by Bankwest. Not professional at all! Just wasted my time and money to call there. Anyway, the card arrived next day. I talked the lady. 

I have been with Bankwest 12 or 13 years. When I applied for my mortgage at the bank, I could not it but I got offs from Westpac bank then I had planed to close all my accounts   Bankwest then I just wanted to use Westpac but I was so disappointed in customer services at few Westpac bank branches so I keep my debit account and telnet and esaver at Bankwest . But I feel customer services at Bankwest quality became less these days.

thank you for your time to read.

MM

0 Kudos

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 4 441 Views

Hi @MM, I can understand why you're upset, however the information that was provided was general only and not specific to your accounts, which may be why the colleague you spoke with did not need to identify you. When a card has an expiry date printed, it will work until the end of the month printed on it. All new cards for expiring cards are sent out at the beginning to middle of the month they expire. I will certainly pass on your feedback to our contact centre management in regards to this. Thanks

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.