Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Highlighted

Disgraceful

Posted by dd417 dd417
Message 1 of 6 1,184 Views

I have read with interest your house rules, it is a pity that your own staff do not abide by same.

Today I find a $100,000 error in my accounts, yes $110k, I try calling the call center they tell me they will transfer me 15 minutes later i end up with Rohan (Female) a supervisor who just kept interupting me and not allowing me to compleet my sentence.

I asked her to give me an undertaking that she would not interupt me and was very emphatically told that she would give me no such undertaking.

I then tried calling again to complain this time after another transfer I am told it will be 24 - 48 hours for a person to call me back

$110k missing and it just drops into the same queue.

On both calls when transfererd the new person had been given no details.

So here we are 40 minutes of phone calls 4 people, exlaining to each and still nothing.

If this is customer service then I woudl like to see the banlks definition of service as it does not match mine 

0 Kudos

Re: Disgraceful

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 6 1,181 Views

Hi @dd417, I'd really like to ensure that this is investigated ASAP.

Could you please send an email to Forum@Bankwest.com.au with your full name, Forum username and best contact number, so that we can get in touch?

Thank you.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by dd417 dd417
Message 3 of 6 1,180 Views

email sent as requested

0 Kudos

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 6 1,178 Views

Thanks for that @dd417, we'll be in contact shortly.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Posted by dd417 dd417
Message 5 of 6 1,175 Views

yesterday you said you would be in contact shortly well still waiting

0 Kudos

Posted by MegB MegB
Message 6 of 6 1,174 Views

Hi @dd417, I understand your Relationship Manager spoke with you yesterday regarding this. Were you expecting another call?

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.