Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Complaint.

Posted by teyrani teyrani
Message 1 of 5 1,474 Views
today i went to use the coin counter at your carousel store at around 7:30pm i previously looked up the closing time of this store which stated that it was 8pm, upon arrival i noticed that the coin counter was broken so i went to see an assistant at the counter (there was 2) only to be told that they were closed and could not/would not help me forcing me to go to coles and swap my coins for notes there. i am very dissapointed with the lack of customer service and closing the store before the time thats stated it is open until. i hope something will be done about this asap and would appreciate a response via my email.
0 Kudos

Re: Complaint.

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 5 1,470 Views

Hi @teyrani , thanks for contacting us in regards to this. I'm sorry you feel this way, however telling services in our stores do close half an hour before the store, which is stated on our website. I will certainly pass your feedback onto the store manager. Thanks

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Posted by thewinchester thewinchester
Message 3 of 5 1,411 Views

@LyndsC: Having recently visited some BWA stores, I can tell you that this information isn't communicated or displayed anywhere in branch.

Plus, and I have to agree with @teyrani, it's pretty silly to close teller services before the branch closes - as it creates the customer confusion which they've experienced. Might be worthwhile reviewing this feedback with the responsible team to come up with a more balanced solution, either improving teller hours or improving customer communication of this fact.

Also, can you clarify - if the customer has used the coin deposit station, can they insert that voucher into a deposit envelope and lodge it into the cash deposit chute for processing on the next business day?

Posted by teyrani teyrani
Message 4 of 5 1,409 Views
the lady told me the only thing i could use was the ATM until 8pm, thats a bit silly considering there is at least 2 ATMs in the shopping centre and another on the outside that is 24hr...
when i googled it to see what time they're open til it said 8pm so maybe that should be changed to 7:30pm.
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 5 of 5 1,405 Views

I understand your frustration and have passed this onto our stores team @teyrani. You can view the store opening hours on our website which has the note about the telling services below.

Carousel Store opening hours.jpg

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.