Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

Complaint to Management - Extremely mishandly

Posted by Naureen Naureen
Message 1 of 5 971 Views

I have been a customer of Bankwest for a very long time. I have serious concerns over the level of service being provided by the bank (multiple customer services officers) and how ill I have been treated over the course of last few weeks trying to resolve a matter. I would like the contact for the management please as I have tried all tiers to escalate my issue with, but no sensible decision whatsoever comes out on any level. I just think that they are not interested in retaining the customer. Please let me know at the earliest as I don't want a minute wasted and will transfer my portfolio to another bank perhaps someone who give me due respect as a customer, listens to me and go above & beyond to get satisfactory outcomes for the customer. I'm very upset about how I'm ridiculed by your staff.

0 Kudos
Forum Manager

Re: Complaint to Management - Extremely mishandly

Posted by AlexM AlexM
Message 2 of 5 960 Views

Hi Naureen, very sorry to hear of the experience. If you'd like to escalate your concern please pop me an email to forum@bankwest.com.au with your best contact details. I'll escalate your concern to the management team and we'll contact you back (please include your email address, if you'd prefer contact in writing).

I hope that we can get this matter resolved for you in a prompt and satisfactory manner.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos

Re: Complaint to Management - Extremely mishandly

Message 3 of 5 958 Views

Hi Alex

Thank you. I will send an email to your email address. Please don't forward me to the customer relations department. I haven't experienced such a terrible service with any financial institution in my life ever before. I had no luck getting any help from this team and the person handling this matter for me was absolutely unreasonable, arrogantly adamant, unwilling to help & offer any courtesy/goodwill. I would like to speak with your management and someone who at least shows respect towards customers. So far I have been let down by the customer relation's staff. My query has been redirected from the one person to another until finally, the 5th person decided to give me no outcomes and the worst service. I don't understand whether there is no desire to help the customers whatsoever or the bank is rigid enough to let their customers go over a few hundred dollars. Surely, no financial institution has a desire to lose its loyal customers. I'm no expert in finance and economics but it's just common sense of any business which I couldn't find in my interaction with the Bankwest rep. Let's see if you are able to understand the matter, and help me through this.

0 Kudos

Re: Complaint to Management - Extremely mishandling

Message 4 of 5 957 Views

Hi Alex

Thank you. I will send an email to your email address. Please don't forward me to the customer relations department. I haven't experienced such a terrible service with any financial institution in my life ever before. I had no luck getting any help from this team and the person handling this matter for me was absolutely unreasonable, arrogantly adamant, unwilling to help & offer any courtesy/goodwill. I would like to speak with your management and someone who at least shows respect towards customers. So far I have been let down by the customer relation's staff. My query has been redirected from the one person to another until finally, the 5th person decided to give me no outcomes and the worst service. I don't understand whether there is no desire to help the customers whatsoever or the bank is rigid enough to let their customers go over a few hundred dollars. Surely, no financial institution has a desire to lose its loyal customers. I'm no expert in finance and economics but it's just common sense of any business which I couldn't find in my interaction with the Bankwest rep. Let's see if you are able to understand the matter, and help me through this.

0 Kudos
Forum Manager

Re: Complaint to Management - Extremely mishandling

Posted by AlexM AlexM
Message 5 of 5 922 Views

Hi Naureen,

Thank you for that - I've responded to your email and you'll hear from us soon.

Have a great day.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.