Posted by ss555 ss555
Message 1 of 2 99 Views

v\:* { BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml) }

Date: 8/08/2017 4:41:32 PM
Subject: Re: Congratulations on your latest reward

The Customer Service Manager
Qantas Frequent Flyer Points

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to formally complain against the attitude of one of your subordinates.

I addressed an enquiry to a so-called Customer Service Officer as to why I couldn't access the Wish Gift Card mentioned in the email below .

Prior to being connected per phone to a female officer I had correctly provided my Customer (Frequent Flyer) Number as well as my PIN.

Despite having done what I had been asked to provide, that person with an Indian accent, who I believe did not fully understand what I was asking of her in plain English, persisted in asking me to identify myself in an impertinent, hostile, not to say downright obnoxious, manner. 

What I was seeking was simply assistance in finding the relevant information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer website, nothing more, nothing less.

She even point blank refused my request to speak to one of her supervisors, or a call back from one of them. 

In light of the above, I would ask you to have one of your responsible officers call me on  0418 xxx xxx.

I thank you in anticipation of your co-operation and assistance in this matter.

Yours faithfully

SS555 ( my UDERID and NOT the name I used in my original letter)

Date: 8/08/2017 2:04:40 PM

To:

Subject: Congratulations on your latest reward

body,html { overflow-y: hidden; overflow-x: hidden;}

Your Auto Rewards Gift Card is here

We hope you enjoy your Gift Card

Hi Dear Mr Senat,

Congratulations on your $20.00 Woolworths WISH eGift Card.

0 Kudos

Re: Bankwest Qantas Mastercard Rewards

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 2 99 Views

Hi @ss555, for security reasons we can't access or discuss any personal account information via the forum, so we'd need to speak with you over the phone to look into this. Can I ask if anyone has contacted you in regards to this?

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.