Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
New Member
Accepted Solution


Posted by Ahmad Ahmad
Message 1 of 3 4,342 Views

unknown transection ?

0 Kudos
Rising Star Contributor

Re: transection

[ Edited ]
Posted by megrburgess megrburgess
Message 2 of 3 4,330 Views

You can download the Transaction Dispute Form, fill it out and send it in to the bank or call the Contact Center on 131719 and let them know and they can send a form out to you.


Re: transection

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 3 of 3 4,320 Views

Thanks for helping @megrburgess Smiley Happy If you need any further details or a link to our Transaction dispute form @Ahmad you can view @PeteW post on transaction disputes here:

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2020 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.