Ask a new question
MM1
Rookie
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

poor customer service

Posted by MM1 MM1
Message 1 of 4 609 Views

Could anyone please advise any contact details for Bankwest to submit a complaint?

I did try calling Bankwest today at 10am and was advised there was no such department available.  She did take my details and advised an email would be sent to the area manager and he could contact myself direct by close of business today, which did not happen.

I had the misfortune of being told by a Bankwest representative that he was not bothered if the branch offered poor customer service and did not care if other Banks offered a better service after I advised the reason I moved some of my accounts.  I was a little shocked to hear this and asked if it would be possible to speak with the branch manager only to be told he was the branch manager.  This only enforced my opinion, what hope does the branch have with a manager's attitude like this?  I did confront the manager on his attitude only to be told he has only be in the position for 3 weeks and did not care what happened in the past.

I just find this so disappointing after being a Bankwest customer for a number of years and always thought Bankwest to be one of the top Banks in WA.  Sadly I was wrong.

0 Kudos

Re: poor customer service

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 4 584 Views

Hi @MM1, I'm really sorry to hear of your experience with this - it's certainly not the way we want our customers to be feeling.

If you could please send me your full name, contact number and the branch you visited to Forum@Bankwest.com.au I'll have this escalated and ensure the Area Manager gets in touch with you ASAP.

Thank you.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
MM1
Rookie

Posted by MM1 MM1
Message 3 of 4 573 Views

Thank you for your Reply DanaeC.

I have sent the email with the required details.

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 4 of 4 567 Views

Thanks @MM1, I've just replied and we'll be in contact shortly.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.