Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

no BW branch local - can I obtain cash from a CBA branch

Posted by p33034 p33034
Message 1 of 4 407 Views

I live in regional Qld with no BW branch availalble and need to withdraw a large amount from my account.

Can I withdraw cash from a CBA branch?

0 Kudos

Re: no BW branch local - can I obtain cash from a CBA branch

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 4 396 Views

Hi @p33034, can I ask how much you're wanting to access? ^Lynds

0 Kudos

Posted by p33034 p33034
Message 3 of 4 395 Views

> $3k+

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 4 of 4 393 Views

If your account happens to be in joint names, each party would be able to access up to $1000 per day from an ATM (if your card is a Platinum card this increases to $1500). Likewise if you have more than one account with a card, each card will let you access up to the daily limit.

While you can certainly use any CBA ATM's for free, they do not have the facilities to withdraw funds from your Bankwest account in their branches. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.