Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Highlighted

login on www.bankwestideaslab.com.au problems

Posted by ScottR ScottR
Message 1 of 2 178 Views

I tried to login today to www.bankwestideaslab.com.au  and had a lot of difficulty.

My username / password will not work and on several browsers on desktop and a smartphone. No error message it just keeps asking for username and password. I did a password reset twice and did not make ANY difference. Eventually after much experimenting and turning off some advert and privacy protection settings the page loaded but not sure which was the critical setting that fixes it.

Why can you not write a simple login form backwardly compatable with common browsers. That is, it works with old browsers and ALWAYS reports problem instead of doing nothing?

Anyone else getting this problem?

Who am I supposed to conatct when www.bankwestideaslab.com.au  website does not work properly?

I noticed this on console log: 

"https://na1.api.pressly.com/accounts/bankwestideaslab/hubs/bankwest-ideas-lab Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 ()" and "content security policy" messages mentioning dev.pressly.io

Secondly, the lack of compatability with lastpass password manager auto login is ALSO extremly poor user interface experience. 

Scott

0 Kudos

Re: login on www.bankwestideaslab.com.au problems

[ Edited ]
Posted by MegB MegB
Message 2 of 2 168 Views

Hi @ScottR thanks for letting us know about this, I'll pass this through to the team. 

You can also email them directly on support@bankwestideaslab.com.au

EDIT: 

Our Tech Support team have asked if you could ensure that cookies are enabled on your browser (mobile and desktop). If you're trying to access the hub on iPhone, please configure the Privacy Setting of Safari to not prevent cross-site tracking.
The cookies are so our security and compliance teams can review the data as part of our security process.
0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.