Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question

how much does it cost if i want to transfer $10000 from my credit card to my personal account?

Posted by danielnmorris danielnmorris
Message 1 of 3 391 Views

0 Kudos

Re: how much does it cost if i want to transfer $10000 from my credit card to my personal account?

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 3 389 Views

Hi @danielnmorris, a cash advance fee is 4% of the transaction amount, and this would incur the cash advance rate, which may be higher than your standard purchase rate depending on the credit card account you have.

However as credit cards aren't designed for cash withdrawals, it's unlikely that you would be able to make this transfer.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: how much does it cost if i want to transfer $10000 from my credit card to my personal account?

[ Edited ]
Posted by cgm cgm
Message 3 of 3 387 Views

Given you will be charged the current cash advance interest rate of 21.99% @danielnmorris, a Bankwest personal loan may be a better option for you financially.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.