Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Highlighted
New Contributor

complaint about customer care team - Gal ( staff number BB71888)

Posted by David2019 David2019
Message 1 of 3 333 Views

Hello I have called the general line and got transfered to customer care team

Both the general line and cutsomer care team was very agressive and only wants to hear their own voice.

Make things harder for me. with the deliberate acts to make things harder for us and repeated say something to serve your own purpose. I have phone number, email ,voice to fully ID myself but your team still refer me to the branch.

Not to mention rude attitude and I have told them I do not need to add a 3rd party to my account

It is just me!

What a shame to be called "Customer Care".

Gal ( staff number BB71888) - this person is extremely rude and deliberately do things to upset customers.

There is no Care for customer. only job title abusers like you guys in those teams.

Anyone can let me know where to complain about this person because they (both the general line and Gal) told me that they are  the "highest" team at bankwest .

0 Kudos

Re: complaint about customer care team - Gal ( staff number BB71888)

Posted by LyndsC LyndsC
Message 2 of 3 316 Views

Hi @David2019, this is currently assigned to a case manager from our Customer Care team who will contact you to discuss this. I'm sorry we can't assist further via this channel. 

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Re: complaint about customer care team - Gal ( staff number BB71888)

Posted by David2019 David2019
Message 3 of 3 308 Views

Because this is a complaint was against the customer care themselves. Sending more of them will not help.

If this is the only solution you can offer and claim that they are the "highest team " in your bank which is rediculous. We will explore more of our options.

Also, there is no update of the $3200 case at all. It seems like you have all forgotten this case.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
© 2019 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.