Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

bankwise fee and credit card fee - refund

[ Edited ]
Posted by PBBW PBBW
Message 1 of 2 522 Views

I have rarely used my savings account or mastercard accounts for some time and wnated to close them before the Oct fees got place into my accounts. I consulted the local branch (Manjimup) in person back early in 2016 about this and it was suggested that accounts didn't need to be cancelled/closed till later, ie Oct as the fee had already been paid and covered till then. Due to other pressing circumstances I overlooked which dates I had to activate closure. I went online today to do it thinking that it was late October that the fees came due and see that I have been billed >$300 for Bankwise and $100 for the MCard. I want a partial refund as i wish to close the accounts and will be visiting my Branch to seek this on Monday. I have been quite happy with Bankwest services for many years and only changed to another bank a few years ago to deal with a loan that was put upon me in relation to an investment.     I hope my experince of Bankwest will not be damaged by the incusion of fees 12 months ahead for which I will get no value.

Thankyou      

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: bankwise fee and credit card fee - refund

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 2 508 Views
Hi Peter, thanks for contacting us in regards to this. When you pop into our store the colleagues will certainly be able to look into this for you. If you need any further help please just let us know. Please note I've edited your above post to remove your private details (mobile number)
0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.