Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Forum Manager
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

Your invitation to join Bankwest Ideas Lab!

[ Edited ]
Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 1 of 10 2,959 Views

The Bankwest Ideas Lab enables our customers to directly impact their future baking experience. This is a place for our customers to let us know what they think, so we can make their experience of banking with us an even easier one!

ideaslab.png

As valued members of the Bankwest Forum, we'd like to extend the opportunity to give us your opinions and help us shape the future of the products and services we deliver to you, our customers.

Every month Bankwest Ideas Lab will send out 1-2 short questionnaires asking your views on certain aspects of the bank, our products and the service we offer. As a thank you for participating we offer two chances to win a $200 ColesMyer gift card every month.

Please head straight to the website to sign up now!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
○ If you find a response helpful remember to give it 'Kudos'.
○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
Frequent Contributor
SOLUTION

Re: Your invitation to join Bankwest Ideas Lab!

[ Edited ]
Posted by thewinchester thewinchester
Message 2 of 10 2,953 Views

I'm registering as we speak @PeteW. Just offended that you've not @ mentioned @Enigmaraff, @cgm and myself (along with the other regulars) to alert us and some of the other regulars to this! Smiley Very Happy

(PS: There's an issue with the field tab order on the survey used to register for Ideas Lab, specifically on the page where you enter gender and DOB - the tab order goes month, day then year - not day, month then year.)

Forum Manager

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 3 of 10 2,948 Views

Good to hear! And you know from my other key updates that I always mention you guys - I was just between meetings but thanks for doing it for me anyway.

○ If it answered your question, make it easier for others to find by selecting 'Accept as Solution'.
Forum Manager

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 4 of 10 2,947 Views

thewinchester wrote:

(PS: There's an issue with the field tab order on the survey used to register for Ideas Lab, specifically on the page where you enter gender and DOB - the tab order goes month, day then year - not day, month then year.)

Keen eye as always @thewinchester Smiley Happy I'll have this looked at right away.

Frequent Contributor

Posted by thewinchester thewinchester
Message 5 of 10 2,945 Views

Did you expect anything less @PeteW!

Junior Contributor
SOLUTION

Posted by Enigmaraff Enigmaraff
Message 6 of 10 2,940 Views

Signed up. Thanks guys Robot Happy

Forum Manager

Posted by PeteW PeteW
Message 7 of 10 2,939 Views

Awesome @Enigmaraff!

New Contributor

Posted by unknown unknown
Message 8 of 10 2,847 Views

During signup you're asked...

What year did you open your first product/account with Bankwest?

The latest year you can select is 2013.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.