Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
Wr

Will you ever be getting Apple Pay?

Posted by Wr Wr
Message 1 of 2 439 Views

Ok, I feel terribly let down by Bankwest. If you  don’t intend to adopt proven secure technology like Apple Pay and you obviously put profit over security, then it says something  about how much you value me as a customer. How about coming clean and telling us if Apple Pay is or is not coming soon. A no reply or a “watch the space” reply is not good enough. Time to take my mortgage elsewhere else where they value security above greed.

Re: Will you ever be getting Apple Pay?

Posted by DanaeC DanaeC
Message 2 of 2 423 Views

Hi @Wr, I do certainly appreciate where you are coming from here, and your feedback is being taken on board. I am sorry I don't have another answer for you as to when Apple Pay will be available at Bankwest.

Was this helpful? Then give it 'Kudos'!

If your question was answered, select 'Accept as Solution' to make it easier for others to find.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2018 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.