Bankwest Forum

Ask a new question
TH
SOLVED
Accepted Solution

What to do with 1 & 2 cent coins?

Posted by TH TH
Message 1 of 4 6,072 Views

I found a bag of 1 & 2 cent coins at home.  Does the bank still accept them?

0 Kudos
SOLUTION

Re: What to do with 1 & 2 cent coins?

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 2 of 4 6,063 Views

Hi @TH, what a find! I wonder if you have any of the rare 2c coins with Stuart Devlin's initials missing...

But if you're keen to get them in the piggy bank, you can pop into any Bankwest store to collect some coin bags and deposit your copper coins with us.

Now for a bit of spot the difference Smiley Happy

SOURCE - http://www.museumvictoria.com.auSOURCE - http://www.drakesterling.com

TH

Posted by TH TH
Message 3 of 4 6,055 Views

I'll definitely be checking them closely before I bring them in!  Thanks for your response.

0 Kudos

Posted by SarahF SarahF
Message 4 of 4 6,047 Views

Anytime @TH Smiley Happy Hope you're enjoying our new Forum. Feel free to check back here if you ever have any questions.

0 Kudos
Ask a new question
Top kudoed contributors

Bankwest SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P | Find your BSB by logging into Online Banking
© 2017 Copyright Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankwest) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide (which you agree to be provided by accessing the link). Bankwest is a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is the product issuer unless otherwise stated. Rates stated are subject to change without notice. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.